In a newly created position for the Swedish market, A. Espersen A/S are looking for an ambitious and independent
Key Account Manager
- who takes pride in winning with the customers and commit to deliver on promises
As Key Account Manager you will mainly be responsible for our retail customers in Sweden. You will be responsible for maintaining and strengthen existing customer relations as well as building new relations in the Swedish market.
Sales reporting and calculations are also a part of your job, and you will support and participate in the introduction of new products to the Swedish Market.
We expect that you as the right candidate has a strong and broad network within the Swedish retail market. To succeed in the position it is crucial that you have an in depth understanding of the retail market in Sweden.
You have a relevant educational background (bachelor, Master or other relevant commercial degree) and minimum 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, where you have proven that you can build trust and credibility with partners and customers. It will be considered as an advantage if you have experience from FFMCG sales, retail, foodservice & BtB, private label or/and branded goods.
You will mainly be working from home office (preferable in the Stockholm or Malmø area), but should expect 60-80 travel days a year. It is therefore also required that you are able to work independent, but at the same time also is a strong team player. As a future employee at Espersen we expect you to have a winning mentality and have strong communication skills.
What we are offering you is:
- •A compensation and benefit package that match your qualifications
- •An opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment with career and development possibilities.
- •To work with skilled and passionated colleagues in a proud company with a strong mission and high ambitions for the future
- •The possibility to work independently but at the same time be a part of an experienced and dedicated sales team.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com no later than 14 March 2017. Please note that we take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate. If you would like to learn more, please contact Christian Petersen +45 24695153.