A. ESPERSEN A/S IT Department is looking for a
IT Security Consultant
(Located in Koszalin)
The IT Security consultant will be expected to manage our organisations IT security – from creating security solutions to implementing policies and training procedures.
- Create and execute strategies to improve the security of IT
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
- Institute organisation-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Coordinating with wendors, management and user departments to enhance information security
- Prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues
- Administer department budget
Education / additional requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Sience or Information Security
- 3+ years IT Security to include developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans
- Information security certification in one of CISSP/CISM/CISA/CEH
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST is preferred
- Project management experience and experience with creating and managing project plans is preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills – both in English and Polish
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines, proactive
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the values of the organisation e.g. agile and innovative
- Readiness for work in team spreaded in remote facilities
What we are offering you is:
An opportunity to work in an international company with a high level of responsibility, constant improvement and openness. We offer a salary and pension that matches qualifications and in addition healthcare benefits. You must expect aprox 30 travelling days a year. You will be referring to our Group IT Manager, Krzysztof Bryła.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and application in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the application ”IT Security Consultant”.