A. ESPERSEN A/S IT Department are looking for a
IT Development Leader
As IT Development Leader, the main responsibility is to lead IT Development team, ensuring development and enhancing use of IT systems, planning and building common business IT platform, optimizing usage of IT tools in Operations. You will join international team, which in majority located on Bornholm Island, Fredericia and Koszalin, supporting our worldwide organisation.
- Leadership and managerial experience in crossboarder and crosscountry environment
- Leading international team
- Experience in distance management of international team of employees and 3rd parties consultants
- Knowledge about utilisation of ERP Systems (M3/SAP) in delivering strategical targets
- Ability to have business overview on tactical level
- Competence in planning and building systems architecture based on common platform
- English fluent in communication
Education / additional requirements:
- Managerial university degree with min. 5 year leader experience
- IT education could be advantage
- Knowledge about business processing especially flow production, food processing preferable
- Experience in communicating with business stakeholders
- Cascading company strategy in Operation goals
- Adaptation and handling short deadlines
What we are offering you is:
An opportunity to work in an international company with a high level of responsibility, constant improvement and openness. We offer a salary and pension that matches qualifications and in addition healthcare benefits. You must expect maximum 60 travelling days a year. You will be referring to our Group IT Manager.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and application in English, to email@example.com.
Mark the application ”IT Development Leader”.