Sales support, business analysis, knowledge and controlling – are you familiar with these words and do they push your “energy button”? To a new position in A. Espersen A/S, we are searching for a passionated
Group Business Controller Sales
with a winning mind-set, and who is motivated by working in an international environment, where every day offers new challenges and opportunities.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
You will be an active member of the sales team. You will be globally responsible for improving and implementing common reporting and procedures together with optimizing existing systems, including:
- Being a proactive partner for the Sales directors and the managers in Sales, supporting them in “winning with our customers” and continuously improving sales
- Analysing profitability on item, customer and sales channel level
- Contributing to the monthly reporting, preparing sales forecast and supporting budget preparation with the sales organisation
- Follow-up on costs, forecasts, pipelines
- The position will be based in Copenhagen. The position reports to the Business Controlling Manager, and includes approx. 20 yearly travel days. The position is challenging with interface
sboth locally and internationally.
- Master's degree within finance and/or business administration, 2-3+ years of experience working with finance, controlling, partnering or similar
- You are experienced within integrated ERP, Demand planner, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required to succeed in the position
- You have a commercial mind-set and demonstrate pro-activeness
- You are a good team player, who has strong communication and people skills
- You speak and write English fluently
We offer you:
An opportunity to work in an international, fast moving company, with a high level of responsibility. Good career opportunities and room to influence your own position.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com no later than 15 July 2017. Please mark the application “Business Controller Sales”. For further information please contact Business Controlling Manager Jurgita Jakaviciute on +45 22 53 02 19. For further information about the company, please visit our website www.espersen.com or our LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/6290757/